In Oyama, approximately 20 minutes north of Kelowna, is approximately 510 acres (4 separate titles) of mostly vacant land.
On this property is a fully operational sand and gravel operation. The sand and gravel operation occupies approximately 30 acres and production is prominently positioned to meet the demands of Oyama, Vernon and Kelowna. Gravel is sparsely available in the confines of Kelowna and gravel is best supplied by outlying areas.
· 2 Bay Shop on property
· Quonset hut
· Scale office c/w 40 foot scale
· Fuel shed c/w fuel tanks
· Water licences 1000 & 10000 Gal
· Chain link fencing c/w gate
· Plant services provide power for plant, water discharge sumps and pump shack
· Level land area approximately 9 acres
· Not in ALR
· Gravel Reserves estimated at 200,000 MT
· Fully conforming Mining Permit in place